If you have any questions regarding my recommended read, or if you just want more feel free to contact me!
The Obstetrical and Postpartum Benefits of Continuous Support During Childbirth – The Journal of Women’s Health and Gender Based Medicine
Benefits of a Doula Present at the Birth of a Child – The Pediatrics Journal
Intimate Space Within Institutionalized Birth – The journal, Anthropology & Medicine
Promoting Positive Mother Infant Relationships: A Randomized Trial of Community Doula Support for Young Mothers– The Infant Mental Health Journal
“Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health” by Toni Weschler
“Conscious Conception: Elemental Journey through the Labyrinth of Sexuality” by Jeannine Parvati Baker
“Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth” by Ina May Gaskin
“Sacred Pregnancy: A Loving Guide and Journal for Expectant Moms” by Anni Daulter
“The Thinking Woman’s Guide to a Better Birth” by Henci Goer
“The Birth Partner: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads Doulas, and All other Labor Companions” by Penny Simkin
“Birthing from Within: An Extra-Ordinary Guide to Childbirth Preparation” by Pam England and Rob Horowitz
Tedx talk on reducing fear.
Tedx talk on delayed cord clamping.
Trailer for movie on routine hospital interventions
I offer holistic birth classes based on ancient shamanic birthing practices.
- How to empower a mom to have an amazing birth experience
- All about our global network of birth visionaries
- The essential elements of creating a blissful birth
- How to co-create the new paradigm of conscious birthing
- The most important and pertinent childbirth practices from around the world
- Ancient wisdom and healing practices of the wise women
- The evolutionary potential of the womb AND MORE!
For class availability and schedules contact me.